feed him about veggies
Teach him to drive
Teach him he has a wonderful grandma that loves him and would spoil him rotten..
I will not be able to take him to his first concert,,,
grandma grandma that loves him..
Teach him about his Great grandpa/pops
Tell him about Grandpa grandpa that love him and says his name often…
Take t to the park…
family traditions and culture…
Take him on vacation…
Take him to parades…
I can never bring baby t home to his room with emilio.
or give him birthday parties with his family….
These are all things that i have dreamed about doing with Baby t and will now never be able to do. We will always love you baby t. we waited prayed, waited more, worked very hard to get people to do the things they need to do. I will always love you,your brother will always love you, your family will always love you. This is the hardest thing I ever had to do was say goodbye before i could ever tell you that I loved You.
3 comments:
I am so sorry! Praying for you.
Oh, this post just breaks my heart. More than anything else that you have written, or anything else that I have heard from you. This post just has me sobbing. The reality of what is happening is HORRIBLE. I am just so so sorry. You don't deserve this. T doesn't deserve this, neither does E. I wish that there was something that I could do. I just want you to know that ALL of you are in my prayers, as I think that is all that is in my power to do at this time. SUPER HUGE HUGS!!!
thanks greta jo and tara. THIS has truely been a nightmare.
Post a Comment