Friday, November 4, 2011

149 days AND.... an unhappy ending...

149 days!!!!!149 days and i have decided to give up my referral. The paperwork has not been signed. The agency gave me until Monday to decide on what to do. I cannot live like this and i cannot expect Emilio to live like this either. I have been in limbo, a rollercoaster, like i am on a crazy train out of control. No more!!! I will not be let down every friday with the paperwork still not signed and i will not sit on the edge of my chair waiting for monday and what will happen next. I will not play this no longer I Am DONE!!!
I am going through the stages of greiving this week and I am currently in the anger stage. I cannot say too much since it can and will be held against me!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

So, so sorry for you.

Anonymous said...

My heart is heavy for you. I am sure it is a season of grieving; I truly hope that healing is on the horizon. hugs