
Multimedia Message | We went to the zoo with my parents and some family from puerto rico. We had a nice day it was so funny the zoo is about 2 hrs away and within 15 from home emilio kept asking "are we there yet". (I did not teach him that one! ) Well with all the excitement I forgot to tell everyone I got my I 171 - which means I got my immigration clearnace letter in the mail yesterday. Yippeeeee!! I have been stressing lately about how big my agency has gotten and how many families are on the wait list. I am dreading the idea if it takes longer than 1 year and my papers get too old I will have to redo them!!! I know it will happen when it is suppose to happen but it does not make it any easier. I dread the paper work, I dread the idea of waiting so long, I dread the idea of my I 171 expires too. Ahhh I'm worring too much. I will be on a vacation in 24 days and counting. Maybe that will help?
|
1 comment:
I think the vacation will help! Its been great for me to have something to look forward to for the last few months to take my mind off all of those little stress points!
Post a Comment