Sunday, June 27, 2010

just playing with my camera

CIMG2966

yes, this is my Tiny Tiny house.  I love my little house but drove past a nice house for sale this week that i want.  All rooms on one floor and attached garage, i would be in heaven.  but with this wonderful house comes with a larger mortgage that i do not want.  I also have no desire to pack up all this stuff and move.  I think i will stay in this house until the market picks up or my children hit school.  lets see, i have been in this house for 7 years now and love my little house and little mortgage.  I guess i will concentrate on a new car and waiting for our new addition to the family. 

 

CIMG2970 CIMG2969

CIMG2964

CIMG2965

3 comments:

Annie said...

oh, yes, I have one of those...the tiny house with the detached garage(small closets and 1 small bathroom)...but yes, the lower mortgage that allows me to save and adopt two children is not worth giving up yet :)

rendezvous said...

I love you little house :0).

A PAP

Alissa said...

heee heee Annie so you have the small closet issues also, what fun! My tiny mortgage, smaller then some peoples car payments, is allowing me to also adopt 2 children, Got to love tiny little houses, i am just trying to find places to store one childs toys is very hard!!!