Ok...so I love that you are fixing up your house... I'm quite jealous that you have found so many great things and fixed them up...and it's great that you have so many Guatemalan things, but I believe you are forgetting about Puerto Rico!!! Emilio is clearly Puerto Rican, where else would he get those dancing skills...I'm just saying! I hope you all are doing well...I miss you both..Hopefully after graduation and the bar I can make a trip up there to see everyone!!!
Ok, What is 3m and where did you get them? I am totally OCD with hanging stuff on my walls. So needless to say they are bare bc I do not want to make uneven holes in the walls.
2 comments:
Ok...so I love that you are fixing up your house... I'm quite jealous that you have found so many great things and fixed them up...and it's great that you have so many Guatemalan things, but I believe you are forgetting about Puerto Rico!!! Emilio is clearly Puerto Rican, where else would he get those dancing skills...I'm just saying! I hope you all are doing well...I miss you both..Hopefully after graduation and the bar I can make a trip up there to see everyone!!!
Ok, What is 3m and where did you get them? I am totally OCD with hanging stuff on my walls. So needless to say they are bare bc I do not want to make uneven holes in the walls.
Post a Comment