Saturday, September 24, 2011

108 days and still waiting…..

Well we are at 108 days and still waiting to be submitted to court.  Yes you read right,  I am STILL waiting to be submitted to court.  I dont even know where to start.  So I wont.   To keep us busy i have been trying to get out of the house and do things with Emilio.  Saturday mornings of us being together and going somewhere, ANYWHERE TO GET AWAY FROM IT ALL FOR A LITTLE WHILE.   

We went to the local discovery center.  It is wonderful place a nice getaway on saturday and just 5 minutes away. 

IMG_0287

IMG_0275 

We went with our friend Nora and lilly to the cow farm.  We had a blast. 

IMG_0361

IMG_0375 

 

IMG_0387 

 

IMG_0409 

lilly trying to climb the wall.  good try lilly. 

IMG_0413

just had to throw in the first day of 2nd yr pre school.  I love his school and his teachers.  They have handled Emilio wonderfully. 

IMG_0417 

We just went to the local apple orchard that has a little of everything.  We did not pick any apples this year but had a nice time playing.  It is also just 5 minutes away.

IMG_0421

IMG_0432 

IMG_0435 

IMG_0445 

This is my wonderful god father Julio that was working at the apple orchard and gave us a ride around the orchard on his tracker.  Emilio had a blast. 

IMG_0352

How can i tell this face that we CAN and MIGHT  loose the referral of brother??

I am not one to air my issues on this blog.  So i wont now. 

No comments: