Well I have been working on the paperwork for the dossier, the home study and trying to find time for everything else. Today it was actually nice, sunny, and the snow is melting. Ahhh the birds are singing and the sea gulls are back. Spring is almost here. We got out for a while today and did some shopping.
I bought some books about ethiopia and have been reading them to Emilio at night. Well I have talking with emilio for a while about his sister. I have just moved bedroom furniture around to put a full size bed in sisters room. Now to decorate and make it a girls room. A new rug and a comforter that I sorta like but do not love. As I was trying things out my little man thought it looked comfortable and wanted to try it out. He said it " it looks beautiful." Guess it is a keeper.

2 comments:
Very beautiful indeed! I love the four poster bed!
the bed was mine growing up. yep it is OLD!!!
Post a Comment