Sunday, September 27, 2009

what we have been up to!

well we have not had much of a summer. With the changing of jobs unexpectedly it our house was turned upside down. i have blown our budget since i can no longer wear scrubs to work. I had to go back to working 5 days a week with the job change, i was working 4 days a week since I went back to work after Emilio had came home. I loved the 4 day a week gig. it was great while it lasted. Now i feel like i have missed the entire summer since the thing that i had planned to do this summer got messed up with the job change. Not being able to take some time off during this summer has been terrible. i have been trying to plan one day of our weekend to do stuff and cram in all the quality time with my lil'man.

we went to the sunny ridge picnic again this year. I dont think we will be going back next year. There were so less families there this year. but we did meet up with our friends Ruthanne and Andrew. We left the picnic early and went to Brookfield zoo again since it was soo close.


Emilio on the slide at the picnic.




Emilio and his friend Andrew. I cannot believe how big they have gotten. The boys first met in Guatemala on First visit trips.



Having fun at the zoo with our Friend Andrew. Emilio kept asking for days afterwords to go to the zoo again with Andrew.




Cousin Brianna had a birthday party at the local Gymnatics club. I could not get my boy to pose for a picture he was running everywhere. Yes mom too jumped in the pit of foam. I could not get either of us out. I had fun too. I dont think the people that run the club were happy with me oH WELL. I forgot for a minute i was not a kid. OOPS!!


Today we went for some quick apple picking. This place is only about 5 minutes from my house and we had a wonderful day with friends from work. I already want to go back again.. Now im finally feeling like we did some stuff this summer even though summer is finally over. what a bummer!!! Now it is a mad rush to do laundry, clean and do some shopping. the fun is now over but the mad run doing errands is well worth it. 000





No comments: