Sunday, September 27, 2009

Shopping AGAIN!!!!

I indulged myself just a little. I bought myself a nice ring from kohls last week. I did not need it, could of lived without. But decided I would buy myself something nice for mothers day, fathers day, birthday and christmas. Well I found certified diamonds at kohls. They were 60% off with an additional 15% off and with an additional coupon another 20% off. I saved over $1000. Then I also got $80 in kohls cash! So today I went back to spend the kohls cash. I bought emilio a new winter coat, and out fit and some under garments for myself. I also used a 15 % coupon. I saved over $166. I love this new kohls that they built less than 10 minutes from my house. I need to stay away for a while!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

VERY cool!!! I love going to Kohl's, but I end up spending too much money! I love how you saved so much too! Awesome!!!