Tuesday, June 30, 2009

If only. . .

If only. . .
He would do this to his toys. Oh well he is still the best ever! We went to see dr. sunthorn (the pediatric cardiologist) today. Ekg normal. Echo normal. What a relief. Emilio was the best patient. He was soo still for his testing. He has a functional murmur. No further testing. No follow up needed with cardiologist.
If only. . .
My unit at the hospital DID NOT close on june 17th I would still be wearing scrubs. Since I can not wear scrubs as a nurse case manager I really blew the budget for atleast 6 months! I cannot wear my nikes either. This is really killing me! But I do not have to work holidays now, I park in the garage at work, and no points for being late. I could get use to it! Oh also weekends off. It is kind of nice. However, I will not know for another week which shift or which position I will work. It could be 2-10pm bedboard or straight days on a unit. I feel like I am still in limbo. I have to get settled in this new position before I think about any other changes in my life. I think god has more plans for my little family. I had a dream that I was at the airport trying to buy plane tickets to Ethiopia. I also had another dream the next night of a precious lil girl from Ethiopia. The adoption dreams are starting again. Let's see where god leads us this time!

No comments: