Friday, May 27, 2011

neglect of my blog!!

i have been terrible on blogging and updating anything.


Greta jo- i still have not gotten back to you about my bigger bags that work as a diaper bag. sorry!!


i have had a few things going on this month with my disfunctionally normal family. a death in the family, my uncle has been not doing well for a while but it was still hard to see my family suffering. my uncle was at the hospital that i work at so it was some comfort to me to have my hospital friends taking care of him during his last hours. helping my family understand the crazy medical terms and processes was emotionally hard but i wanted to be there to support them in any way i could. i made pot after pot of coffee in the waiting room, blankets, i did not know what else to do. I know how to do it as a nurse but not as a family. As a nurse of a dieing patient is physically draining but as a family so emotionally draining. I had to wear my nurse badge to get through the time, only when the badge came off did i again become family.





today is the 25 year anniversary of my best friends deaths. This day is always very hard for me. that day is forever a part of me. not one day goes by that i dont miss them. I wonder what they would be like now. I still cannot talk about it or not cry when i think of them. There futures were stolen from them, they would be married now and with families of thier own. I only have a few momentos of them left. I faded snap shot, a cross that the gave me for my comunnion, one earring of a pair that they gave me for a birthday, and a birthday card. I have recently misplaced the only picture of them together. i put it somewhere after the frame broke in emilios room and i had to put the picture away. Emilio asked who were the kids in the picture and i could not tell him about them. now i cannot remember where i put it!!! im so devestated. How could i missplace it!!!


i love and miss you nick and elizabeth, forever im my heart.

No comments: