Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dreaming of....

Multimedia Message Well we both have dreaming of "baby". Dreaming her, him, them, the call, travel, first meeting, and becoming a grandmother one day. Last night I dreamt I was at work and I got the call on the nursing unit. I told the agency I wasn't ready yet!! They asked if I was refusing the referral I said no...... Then I woke up. I guess I have felt like I'm not "ready" for this at all lately. Physically, mentally, house wise, financially??? I don't know where to start, I'm trying to save all the vacation time and money that I can. I'm hitting the 10 year mark at work this year and I will start earning vacation a little faster now, saving money galore, cutting back, not buying new clothes for work but really need some, not chipping in for every little collection at work, taking lunch to work, no big $$ vacations. How do I prepare emilio, my dogs, my tiny tiny house, how do I prepare myself??

1 comment:

3 Countries 1 Love said...

You know....I don't think we're ever really ready!! It can be a bit scary and overwhelming if we let ourselves dwell on certain things. That call will come and there will be no doubt that you're ready....I'm sure of it!!