Saturday, September 25, 2010

What to do ...

While we wait. 1. Go to our regular place for breakfast on saturday mornings and visit with our favorite waitress. 2. Shop at the primative, antiques malls, and stop for a quick lunch where we hug a cow. 3.. Shop for fisher price toys that I grew up with. 4 Walk around and enjoy the fall air 5. Shop at some local thrift stores for things that I don't really need but the price is right. 6. Just spend a nice afternoon in the car driving around listening to emilio sing in the back seat. 7. Spend some quality time with emilio organizing his huge pile of toys, games, and spidermen 8. Relax and have pizza and movie night with emilio. 9. Decorate the house early for halloween. 10. Dream of a day when I will be doing this with 2 children singing (fighting) in the back seat of the car.

No comments: