Friday, April 30, 2010

Worlds ugliest endtable...

Well I have been looking for end tables for a while. I just cannot find any that I like since I am on an organization and storage mission. The ones that I had were $5 each from salvation army years ago when I still lived in an apartment, without much storage and I was just tired of them. As I round my local thrift, amish, primative, and every other store. I am always on the look out for some storage solutions. Well I did not like this table the first 5 times I walked past it. It was ugly plain wood and in terrible condition. $15 was not worth it. I did love the ceramic nobs, (I even thought about just buying it for them.). Well when it was marked down to 2 dollars I could not resist. Instead of sanding it down, and redoing. I decided to paint it black and distress the edges more. I know love it. It looks great in my living room. Now just add a big basket for storage and it will be done

No comments: