Sunday, March 8, 2009

Walgreens

What great internet coupons for diapers. You can find them at coupons.com. I am getting better at shopping with coupons spent $24.26 and saved $35.96. And I got back $14 in register rewards. (Now if I could figure out how to use them!)
Bought:
2 packs huggies 2/$3 off coupons
2 packs of wipes refills 2/$5 off
Fructis shampoo 1/$2 and 1/$1 (free)
Fructis gel 1/$2 and 1/$1 (free)
Shaver 1/$4 off
I'm trying.....
I did spend money this morning on buying the other local paper my parents do not get, and the chicago tribune. The chicago tribune had the best coupons! I did not bother to read either! Maybe I will have to get the the chicago trib on a regular basis?

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Great job! I am so proud of you! Stick with it and it will become a natural high! Did you get the free toothpaste? Go to www.southernsavers.com and find the Walgreens deals for this week. Print out 2 coupons and use them with the Easy Saver Q's from Wags. Free!
Also, if your community recycles, find the newspaper dumpster. Be prepared to dive! I found the jackpot this past week. I will no longer have to buy the Sunday papers and will also get multiple copies of it! You can also call the Chicago Tribune and ask them where your local branch is located. Find it and you will find the goldmine! :)