well about a month ago i bought a blackberry thinking it would make my life easier. Sorry it has not. I have been trying to add to the blog from the blackberry and it will not let me do it. I do not get much time to work on the computer without
emilio turning it off.

this is our friend Lilly she had a wonderful
birthday at the local humane society. Lilly asked for donations for the animals instead of gifts for herself. It was nice but every adult seemed to have allergies. I am proud to say that no new animals followed us home.

I was very
excited about
Halloween this year real pumpkins and trick -o-treating at the our neighbors houses. Emilio had other ideas. this is him falling asleep on the drive from grandmas house to ours. It is about a 5 minute drive. He was out for the rest of trick or treating. Maybe next year.

Emilio with great grandpa and great grandma.

we made it to the
pumpkin patch and picked out
pumpkins this year. real ones. NO PLASTIC.
Emilio and the kids playing at thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment