We were really there to see the Doodle Bops from the Disney channel. The show was postponed due the sucky weather. BUT the show did go on. (YIPPPEEEE)
Yep Emilio we are VIPs. ( actually anyone could have gotten these seats).

This is MOE. I like his pants the best. He is a breakdancer.
This is Emilio's favorite. Her name is DEE DEE. I bought him a DEE DEE doll. ( yes I know a pink doll). He loves to sleep with the doll every night and sings and dances with her.

Emilio was very quite for the show. ( It is very hard for time to be quite). After we left the show he sang and dances the entire evening. Even when he woke up in the morning he started to play with DEE DEE and sang and danced with her.
On Sunday I tried to pack while Isabel and Emilio played. Were is Isabel?
There she is.

THEN. . .
ON Monday we packed up the car and headed to The Shipshawana water park again. Emilio and his favorite Person Isabel went with. We had a nice time but Emilio had a hard time sleeping with out his crib. Which means Bel slept like a baby and Emilio hogged a King size bed.
Emilio being silly. He likes the water this time. Last time it took the entire stay to get him to enjoy the water.


I wish I had more time to relax and play. We all had a fun time. CAN I GO BACK NOW?
1 comment:
Time sure does fly just wait till he is in school and you are home all day alone. Then you will really be thinking where did the time go. He is sure a little cutie and I know how much and all the long wait that you had to endure for the little man to come home for good but he is home safe and sound with mommy!!!!!!! except we have to get him to like Maria a little more and to stop crying when he sees me. I know now that we really look like twins and he is just thinking that mommy is going to work. or at least I like to think that. Enjoy every minute that you have with him because time does go tooooo fast and then all you have is to look at the pictures.
Love,
Maria
Post a Comment