
Emilio is definitely my one true Miracle. I have been so blessed with this wonderful Boy of Mine. How time flies when you are having fun. Last year at this time I was just exiting Family court and ready to enter THE BLACK HOLE of PGN. I have always said that People come into your life for a reason. Sometimes you cannot figure out why they come into your life when they do. There is some higher reason.
Well at work I met my HERO. When Emilio came home everyone kept asking when would I do this again. I just kept joking that I wanted 11 more children.(I know I sound Crazy) Well I met Karen with Hearts in Motion. When she was single she adopted 11 children. She is now married and has adopted her 12 child. She is the executive director and works with Mission trips to Guatemala. Any new adoptions for Guatemalan children are on hold and no one really knows when they will reopen the country again. When I talked with Karen she had a great concern (as well as I)for the children that will be affected since the referrals of children have stopped. On her last mission trip back from Guatemala she sat with an adoptive mother bring her baby home. My the end of their 3 hour flight the new mom wrote her a check to start and orphanage. She will soon be opening a orphanage in Guatemala. When I met Karen I told her that she is my Hero. I will one day be going on mission trips with her. She says that they always need nurses. I know one willing!!!! How funny how we meet people that change your life. ----Ok I have not started 11 adoptions today. I do not want to scare anyone. Right now the only one child here. It is just amazing how people come into your life and change it.
No comments:
Post a Comment